GREAT DISCOUNTS ALL YEAR
CHOOSE THE BEST SOLUTION
Terms and Conditions of use
1. The HOTEL announces that prices are listed in Euros and do not include extra or accessory expenses except wherever indicated otherwise.
2. On-line reservation contracts are considered as being signed when the HOTEL sends the client confirmation of the client's request for a reservation at the respective price.
Such confirmation transmitted by e-mail or fax will also indicate the dates of hotel arrival and departure.
3. When the HOTEL confirms the reservation, this means that the room will be held available even when the client is late in arrival.
4. For additional details on products or services, prices and accessory expenses, see the descriptive pages of the respective offers inspected by the client.
6. The number of the client's credit card is required only for the purpose of guaranteeing the successful completion of the operation, and the HOTEL will only make a check on the card's validity.
6. The timetables in both this site and reservations are based on the legal hour in force in Italy.
7. By the undersigning in witness of the present agreement, the client thereby acknowledges the legal validity, in the event of dispute, of the log files kept of the information system hereof.
8. In the event of dispute, this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of ………………..
9. Pursuant to articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, I hereby acknowledge and approve the clauses of paragraphs 8, 9, 12 and 13 hereof.
10. At the moment of client reservation, the HOTEL agrees to reserve the services requested for the dates requested (as documented by the HOTEL'S immediate confirmation by e-mail or fax).
11. The client has the right to cancel his or her reservation up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of hotel arrival at no expense.
12. If notice of cancellation is communicated after 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of arrival, the client will be required to pay the entire price foreseen for the first day of stay.
Clients who fail to arrive and do not communicate notice of cancellation by fax, e-mail or telephone must pay 100% of the entire price foreseen for the entire period of stay foreseen.
Clients who arrive but do not wish to stay at the hotel must pay 100% of the entire price foreseen for the entire period of stay foreseen.
13. All sums due on grounds of client default will be billed using the credit card provided by the client at the moment of reservation.
All cancellations must be made through:
A norma degli articoli 1341 e 1342 del Codice Civile Italiano, approvo specificatamente le clausole di cui ai punti 8, 9, 12 e 13.